YoruFukurou, or Night Owl, is an awesomely powerful Twitter client. The Mac app allows for custom tabs, which can be configured in endless ways using keywords and regular expressions.
Version 4.2 released this week adds support for the popular Tweet Marker service. When enabled, the service will sync your timeline reading across multiple devices. So, for example, if you are reading on a workstation, you can fire up your Twitter client on your laptop and the timeline will be in sync where you left off. The eliminates scrolling through your timeline looking for when you went off line.
Also added in this version is support for Retina displays, in addition to support for read-later services such as Instapaper. The update also has a lengthly list of fixes and improvements.
YoruFukurou is free on the Mac App Store and worth checking out.
Mac App Store
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Chimera adds Hackintosh support for Haswell, Mavericks
- iTunes Radio Preview (Video)
- Facebook app adds new privacy features, status icons
- Evernote adds Gmail clipping
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
Browse and search for more articles