Other World Computing announced a program to help deliver clean water to underdeveloped countries. A donation will also enter you into a sweepstakes to win a 1 TB external HDD.
"OWC is celebrating its 25th year of service with a sweepstakes to thank our loyal community of customers, and by partnering with charity: water to raise funds to help a great cause."
Teaming up with charity:water, OWC says that $20 is the average cost to deliver clean water to one person. OWC is matching donations, so $10 donated actually results in $20. When donating, you can sign up to receive a report of where you're donation is heading.
The company has a campaign goal of $125,000.
Other World Computing
- Live @ 9:15 PM - Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
Browse and search for more articles