Almost exactly a year ago Jawbone released the Up, an app-accessory product to track your lifestyle. The Up fits on your wrist and is intended to be worn all the time. It tracks your activity during the day and while you sleep. It also has workout modes for steps or GPS. There is also a meal diary function. Lastly, the product offers some social links for sharing your activities and goals with friends. All these functions work through an iOS app that syncs via your headphone jack.
Unfortunately, mistakes were made and Jawbone generously offered to refund all purchases. Now the Up is redesigned and back, although a bit more expensive. Now priced at $129.99, the Up comes in multiple colors and three sizes.
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
Browse and search for more articles