Scosche announced a line of chargers for Apple's new Lightning port devices. All chargers carry the official "made for" certification from Apple, so they should work worry free.
Interestingly the company is offering 5 and 12 watt versions some chargers. The company offers savings on the 5 watt model, but 12 watt chargers work just fine on all devices. Only iPads utilize a full 12 watt charge, however, iPhones and iPods can use the same charger to deliver 5 watts.
Products offered include three DC car chargers. The strikeDrive Pro has dual USB ports to charge two devices at once, and two other strikeDrive single chargers in 12w and 5w. Pricing is $39.99, $29.99, and $24.99.
Also announced are three wall chargers, a strikeBase 5w, a dual 5w strikeBase Pro, and a dual 12w strikeBase pro. Pricing is $29.99, $39.99, and $49.99.
Lastly is a retractable charger USB cable, which should be ideal for travelers and laptop bags. The strikeLine Pro sells for $29.99.
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
Browse and search for more articles