Scosche announced a line of chargers for Apple's new Lightning port devices. All chargers carry the official "made for" certification from Apple, so they should work worry free.
Interestingly the company is offering 5 and 12 watt versions some chargers. The company offers savings on the 5 watt model, but 12 watt chargers work just fine on all devices. Only iPads utilize a full 12 watt charge, however, iPhones and iPods can use the same charger to deliver 5 watts.
Products offered include three DC car chargers. The strikeDrive Pro has dual USB ports to charge two devices at once, and two other strikeDrive single chargers in 12w and 5w. Pricing is $39.99, $29.99, and $24.99.
Also announced are three wall chargers, a strikeBase 5w, a dual 5w strikeBase Pro, and a dual 12w strikeBase pro. Pricing is $29.99, $39.99, and $49.99.
Lastly is a retractable charger USB cable, which should be ideal for travelers and laptop bags. The strikeLine Pro sells for $29.99.
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles