Scosche announced a line of chargers for Apple's new Lightning port devices. All chargers carry the official "made for" certification from Apple, so they should work worry free.
Interestingly the company is offering 5 and 12 watt versions some chargers. The company offers savings on the 5 watt model, but 12 watt chargers work just fine on all devices. Only iPads utilize a full 12 watt charge, however, iPhones and iPods can use the same charger to deliver 5 watts.
Products offered include three DC car chargers. The strikeDrive Pro has dual USB ports to charge two devices at once, and two other strikeDrive single chargers in 12w and 5w. Pricing is $39.99, $29.99, and $24.99.
Also announced are three wall chargers, a strikeBase 5w, a dual 5w strikeBase Pro, and a dual 12w strikeBase pro. Pricing is $29.99, $39.99, and $49.99.
Lastly is a retractable charger USB cable, which should be ideal for travelers and laptop bags. The strikeLine Pro sells for $29.99.
- Podcast: Jony Ive, Apple Watch Apps + more
- Rumors of Google Now like features in iOS 9
- Same day delivery option appears on Apple Store app
- Solving Apple Pre-Order Problems
- Ive named Chief Design Officer
- Gold plate your Apple Watch at home
- OWC announces Accelsior S PCIe mount for SSD drives
- Speed tests on MacBook Pro SSD speeds
- Apple Watch OS 1.0.1 Released
- Apple TV set reported abandoned
- MacBook Pro gains Force Touch, iMac 5K gets new pricing
- Video: How to sign/encrypt email using OS X Mail and a secure certificate authority CA
- LifeProof ships water-proof battery backup case
- Apple Watch lacks anti-theft security
- iGrill thermometer comes to the Apple Watch
- Apple Pay chipping away at Walmart backed CurrentC
- Safari on the Apple Watch
- Vulnerability found with MacKeeper
- Mac App Store sales
- Reserve Strap and the secret Apple Watch plug
- Apple Watch Review Diary: UX, odds and ends
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Battery: First Full Week
- Podcast: Thoughts on the Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Notifications
- Apple's supply chain and the defective taptic engine part
Browse and search for more articles