Apple promised new iMacs in November, and there will be on the final day of the month. Or at least you'll be able to order one.
The company announced that its smaller 21.5-inch iMac will be available to order November 30, while the 27-inch model is still on schedule for December. No specific date was giving for the larger desktop. Apple didn't indicate when it would actually ship, but likely there will be at least some inventory available in their physical stores. Those looking to build a custom design will have to wait until Friday.
The new iMac features an all-new design with Ivy Bridge CPUs, optional Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and USB 3.0.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles