Apple promised new iMacs in November, and there will be on the final day of the month. Or at least you'll be able to order one.
The company announced that its smaller 21.5-inch iMac will be available to order November 30, while the 27-inch model is still on schedule for December. No specific date was giving for the larger desktop. Apple didn't indicate when it would actually ship, but likely there will be at least some inventory available in their physical stores. Those looking to build a custom design will have to wait until Friday.
The new iMac features an all-new design with Ivy Bridge CPUs, optional Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and USB 3.0.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles