The popular iOS Twitter client added some new features in version 2.7. New are in-line media support from images and video posted with Flickr and Twitter’s new Vine video feature.
The update also now allows the ability to open links in Chrome and 1Password, in addition to Safari. This is a setting in the preferences to toggle between the three options, assuming you have other apps installed. The 1Password option is pretty cool as you’ll need to view pages within the app to access the password auto-fill features. It seems though the setting has to be for one of the apps and doesn’t allow for deciding to only open some pages in 1Password, for example.
Beyond that, it’s pretty much bug fixes.
Tweetbot is available for both iPhone/iPod and iPad.
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
Browse and search for more articles