The popular iOS Twitter client added some new features in version 2.7. New are in-line media support from images and video posted with Flickr and Twitter’s new Vine video feature.
The update also now allows the ability to open links in Chrome and 1Password, in addition to Safari. This is a setting in the preferences to toggle between the three options, assuming you have other apps installed. The 1Password option is pretty cool as you’ll need to view pages within the app to access the password auto-fill features. It seems though the setting has to be for one of the apps and doesn’t allow for deciding to only open some pages in 1Password, for example.
Beyond that, it’s pretty much bug fixes.
Tweetbot is available for both iPhone/iPod and iPad.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles