Logitech announced an iPad mini version of their Ultrathin iPad keyboard/case. The thin device combines protection with an integrated flip-up keyboard.
The keyboard utilizes the mini's magnetic cover system for Apple's Smart Cover. Like the larger version, the keyboard also offers functions keys, in addition to an instant on/off feature. The on/off feature works similarly to the Smart Cover, where the iPad will wake/sleep when opened, but also the keyboard will switch in/out of standby mode. The keyboard battery is rated for about 3 months of usage.
The Ultrathin Keyboard Design for iPad mini is expected to start shipping later this month. MSRP is $79.99 and comes in black and white versions.
- Report: The how, the where, and the when for the Apple Watch ordering
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
Browse and search for more articles