Mophie announced the new iPhone 5 version of its battery backup case. The case has an integrated battery, so you can boost your iPhone's usage without having to plug it into a wall or external battery.
Recently Mophie announced the Juicepack Helium, a light-weight battery back up case for the iPhone. Now the company is releasing the larger capacity Juice Pack Air. The Air sports a 1700 mAh battery, which is slightly larger than the 1500 mAh rating on the Helium. The result is a couple extra hours of usage. Mophie says the Air combo will provide up to 8 hours talk and Internet on 3G/LTE and 10 hours on WiFi. In exchange, the Air is just under 7 grams heavier.
The Mophie Juice Pack Air is available in black, white, and red case colors. It sells for $99.95.
- Live @ 9:30 PM ET - MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles